JRI Shocks Jeep JK Adjustable Reservoir Shock Kit for 4-6" Lift; 700-263
JRi Shocks designed specifically for the Jeep lifestyle provide the technology for your Jeep to easily go from the driveway to the trail. Lift kits typically make the ride more stiff, potholes become painful and railroad tracks are rough. Our shocks offer 6 settings to customize your driving preference- Highway Setting for plush commuting all the way to an Off-Road Setting for weekend adventures with the turn of a knob.
- With JRi’s special valving, body roll is eliminated
- Aluminum Shock body with anodized coating adds durability and dissipates heat faster than the stock Steel Shock body which extends the life of the shock
- 2.0 Compression adjust reservoir that allows for increased oil flow and nitrogen capacity which provides better performance and longevity
- Double-sheer bracket in the front provides increased wheel articulation while off-roading
- Spherical bearings are used on upper and lower mounts as they are stronger, last longer and reduce noise versus rubber bushings that wallow out creating squeaks and creaks
- Easy installation; Hassle-free bolt on OEM Direct Replacement Mounting
- Applications available for 4-6" aftermarket lift kits
- 1 year limited warranty
- 100% Serviceable and Re-buildable
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Free Shipping On any orders over $100
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds